Saturday, February 22, 2014

Dazzling White Teeth Whitening Pen



While on a trip to the Dollar Tree, I was in the cosmetics aisle and saw the Dazzling White Teeth Whitening Pen and I decided to try it out. It comes in a twist up brush applicator that is easy to apply. I definitely noticed a difference after one use. After using it a few more times, my teeth are about 3 shades whiter. It does say to rinse off thoroughly, but I still noticed sensitivity in my gums. To fix that I only have been using one a week or every other week and I no longer have sensitivity. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking into at home teeth whitening for very little money.

6 comments:

  1. It’s good to hear that the teeth whitening pen brought good effects on you. Your teeth really transformed and became whiter. The product looks interesting, and to think that it didn't cost you that much. You got a great deal there, Kennedei! Anyway, thanks for sharing that! All the best to you!

    Benny Murray @ Dental Care Of South Jersey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! From the looks of those photos, your teeth did seem to be a lot whiter. Anyway, besides whitening, it is also important to keep our teeth and gums healthy at all costs. Thanks for sharing this with us Kennedei. Have a great day!


    Freddie Gray @ Ballantyne Center For Dentistry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The positive results of that teeth whitening pen are really visible. Your teeth became whiter and more attractive, indeed. As you've said, the whitening pen doesn't cost much, so I find it really interesting and great. Thanks for sharing that, Kennedei! All the best to you!

    Justene Doan @ A Plus Family Dentistry

    ReplyDelete
  4. We as a whole realize that great oral cleanliness, including teeth cleaning, keeps your teeth looking perfect and sparkly, however did you realize that it's likewise fundamental to your general wellbeing? It's actual, poor oral cleanliness can prompt an assortment of dental and therapeutic issues, for example, gum ailment, contamination, coronary illness, stroke, and even diabetes Anaheim Dental

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: Teeth Whitening Pen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have found that this site is very informative, interesting and very well written. keep up the nice high quality writing. Tooth Pens

    ReplyDelete