Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Beauty Busters: Does Honey and Olive-oil lighten your hair? Follow-up

A few months ago I began lightening my hair with a honey and olive-oil mixture that I read could lighten your hair within a few uses (You can find that post here.) I found that it really does! After only two uses my hair was beginning to lighten. Of course it won't work as fast as a boxed dye, but it is much better for you hair and you can have a lot more control over the color. I personally think that this process is great to add highlights for the summery months. 
After one use. 
After two uses. 

1 comment:

  1. Very kewl, I am thinking about trying this too. My hair is finally grown back in after I went from black to blonde a couple of years ago. I love the lighter color but it was very harsh on my hair and cuased me to lose length. I think I'll give this a try, thanks for the pics!

    ReplyDelete