Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Kabuki Brush Set Review

A few months ago I purchased a brush set from Amazon (that you can find here.) I was very excited because I got 8 brushes for a great price! I was a little nervous like anyone is ordering items online, but I was very glad that these brushes are as great and high quality as they are. They are very soft and don't shed at all. The only downfall I have found is that when they first arrive they smell like very cheap plastic or chemicals. As soon as I gave them a good wash they were fine.


One of the face brush in the set is the angled brush. I use this to apply bronzer and blush.


Another face brush is the dome brush. I use this to apply highlighter on the top of my cheeks.


I use this small flat top brush to blend my under eye concealer in.


My favorite brush is this blending brush. I use this every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment