Wednesday, February 11, 2015

5 Minute Makeup for Busy Mornings

Everyone has mornings where they sleep in too late or just don't want to put the effort it takes to do a full face of makeup! That's almost every morning for me. Here is an easy, quick, and inexpensive look for every girl. 


You'll need any mascara, under eye concealer, face powder, a brow filler, clear brow gel, and a colored lip balm. 


An expensive mascara I like is e.l.f's lengthening and defining mascara! It's only $1! Apply this to your lashes to define your eyes. 


Next apply concealer under your eyes and blend it in with your finger or a concealer brush. I love e.l.f's Tone Correcting Concealer. It smells like fruit loops and it's only $1. 


Set your concealer with a powder then apply to your T-zone. I use Rimmel's Stay Matte. This product stays on all day and is only about $5 at drug stores. 


Next fill in your brows, this step is optional but if it's apart of your everyday routine don't skip it. I use e.l.f's Eyebrow Kit which is $3 at Target or online.


Set your brows with a clear mascara or brow gel. This will keep your color from smearing or your brows from moving throughout the day. I use e.l.f.'s Wet Gloss lash & brow gel which is $1. 


Finish the look off with a colored lip balm! I love Revlon's Colorblast Balm Stain.


And your look is complete! 

No comments:

Post a Comment