Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The "Just in Case" Bag

After spending way to much time on Pinterest I found a DIY for a "just in case" bag to put in your purse! It is super cute and easy to do and you can find the original post here.


In this photo you can see the bag I put all of my essentials in. I purchased it at Target in the One Spot which is their $1-$5 line of products. 


These are my essentials. The first one is tissues! I feel like I always spill something on myself or have a runny nose when there is no access to tissues so these are a must. Next, a tampon or pad, which every your preference is. Finally a nail file. I am constantly breaking my nails at work or while driving or just doing everyday activities so a file is very important. 


The after meal refresher are a must. Whether you had coffee for breakfast or garlic pasta for dinner, you'll always have fresh breath. 


The beauty related items are next. Hand cream or any type of travel size lotion will do. I have had this one from Avon forever so I decided to throw it in. I like to carry Baby Lips with me because it hydrates my lips and it leaves a little color and shine. Finally I carry a sample size of the Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant mascara that I got as a birthday gift from Sephora. 


The last group is hair items and Q- Tips! I feel like all of these are very self explanatory! I put all of these into an old medicene container that I decorated with scrapbooking paper and a flower decal. My orginal inspiration for the medication contain can be found  here.

No comments:

Post a Comment