Monday, January 26, 2015

Major Haircut!

Before two weeks ago I hadn't had a haircut in almost two years! My hair was so dead! For a very long time I didn't use heat protectant on my hair even though I was using heat stylers daily! Here is a before picture of my hair. 


My hair was more than half way down my back, my once exsistant bangs were to my shoulders and the ends of my hair were split, dead and frizzy.

I went to the salon and I told the stylist that I wanted to cut it to my shoulders to get rid of the dead hair. 


After this photo I asked her to cut off a couple more inches and then we dyed it! I went to shade darker than my roots and here are the results! 


A total of 7 inches off, long layers to make my thick hair easier to manage, and a brand new color! I'm in love. I have been scared to cut my hair short for a long time but now I'm in love!! 



1 comment: