Saturday, November 23, 2013

Midnight Fever Palette by Profusion Review


I was on a hunt for an affordable neutral palette for a while. Over the summer my sister and I went shopping at Ross and I found this palette for about $5! I loved the colors, but I wasn't expecting much considering where I purchased it and how much it was.


Surprisingly, I loved everything about this palette! The colors are very pigmented (even the black, though it didn't show up too well in the picture) and they aren't splotchy. There is a good mix of shimmers and matte shadows, but there are mostly shimmers. The only downside to this pallet is that it doesn't really have a matte highlight color, all the lighter colors that could be used as a highlight are shimmery, and personally I don't like using shimmers as a brow highlight. Overall, for the price of this palette, I am super happy with it and recommend it to anyone looking for a neutral palette.

No comments:

Post a Comment