Monday, November 4, 2013

NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer Review


NYC's Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder in Sunny has been a favorite of many drug store make-up shoppers. It is often compared to Benefit's Hoola bronzer because of its coloration and matte finish. Personally, I have never tried Hoola bronzer, but I am definitely in love with this one. It is very inexpensive and has the perfect color for a large range of skin tones. It adds enough color to contour and it blends well. The only downside to this product is that it only comes in one color, though it does fit many skin tones. Overall, this product is inexpensive and will probably be my go to bronzer for a while.

2 comments:

  1. Does this bronzer have any shimmer to it or is completely matte? I am looking for one, but I want a completely matte one. Great review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is completely matte! No shimmer what so ever, which is super hard to find in bronzers.

      Delete