Wednesday, November 6, 2013

3 Easy ways to style hair bows

Sometimes doing your hair can be a chore and in the mornings I don't want to spend more than 5 minutes on mine. Here are my 3 favorite ways to style my hair with hair bows and they take under 5 minutes each!


Here's what you'll need: 

This first style is super easy. Instead of just pulling your bangs back, pull them into a twist and secure them with the bow and you're done. 


Start out with your hair like the first hair style with your bangs twisted back. Then twist back a small section on the other side of your head. Secure the two pieces in the back with your bow. 


This last one is my take on the trendy messy bun. First pull your hair up into a high pony tail and tease (or backcomb) the base of your ponytail. This will give your bun more volume and fluff. Then wrap your hair up into a bun and secure with a pony tail. Play with it until you get a shape you like. Finally, pull down some of your baby hairs to frame your face and pin the bow in the front of your bun!

1 comment:

  1. What cute ideas! I'm definitely going to try these on my daughters.

    ReplyDelete