Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Body Scrubs Review


I received some body scrubs from my Aunt that she asked me to test and get some feedback, as she has just started making them in her free time. I received three different scents; Cumber & Melon, Rain, and Spicy Apple. 

Spicy Apple


Spicy Apple was the first scent I tried. The smell was amazing and left a perfect scent for fall. I First tested the scrub by washing my hands to see how my skin reacted. The smell lingered on my hands for a few hours and my skin felt very soft and smooth. I then used it on the rest of my body. Again it left my skin soft and smooth with a light spiced apple scent. The only down side is that the exfoliates do not dissolve like some store bought scrubs, therefore they do not wash off as easily. 

Cumber & Melon


Cumber and Melon is the next scent I tried. It smelled like all Cumber and Melon products do and is a great scent for the Spring or Summer. I used the wash on my hands and body like I did with the Spicy Apple and the same results occurred. My hands were very soft and very smooth. With this scrub, it was a little more packed into the container so I had to scrap it out. Again like the other scrubs the exfoliates didn't dissolve, but the effect it had on my skin was worth any side effects. 

Rain


Rain was the last scent I tried, and even though the name of the Scent is rain, it smells more like clean laundry or baby powder. "Rain" still has the same soft and smooth effect on my skin, but the scent does not smell like rain. 

Overall, I really like these scrubs. They do not dry my skin out or irritate it in anyway. They aren't too harsh so you can use them on your face (just avoid the area around your eyes). The scrubs are colored to match the container, but they do not dye your skin which is great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment