Thursday, October 17, 2013

Top 10 Fall Nail Polish Colors


Fall is all about the color, naturally choosing the right nail colors could be a big and scary task. I'm here with my top 10 favorite nail polish colors for this Fall. 


My first favorite is Caribbean Frost by Wet'N'Wild. Emerald green is a huge trend this fall. It adds a very pretty pop of color to your nails in a season of dark colors. I applied 2 coats of this for an opaque finish.


Next up is Recycle by China Glaze. I love this color because you can use it for almost any nail look. It has no sparkles and is great for a sleek professional look. I applied 2 coats for an opaque finish.


Purple is a great color to wear during the fall. My favorite is Text Me Later by Icing. This is a royal purple, but it isn't too dark. I applied 2 coats.


Nude colors are great for year round, but my favorite is Natural Talent by Finger Paints. It leaves a fleshy peach tone and it keeps your nails looking clean if you don't want a bright color. The only downside to this polish is that it is very transparent. To build up the color I had to add about 4 coats of polish.


Orange is a must have for autumn While it is a super bright and cheery color it goes great with a Halloween inspired outfit. I used NYC's Timesquare Tangerine Creme. This color in particular is great if you don't want sparkles in your nail polish. I used 2 coats.


This color is Really Rio by Pure Ice. It is the same shade of orange as the previous color, but this one has sparkles. I also used 2 coats for this polish.


Holographic nail polishes are very trendy right now. While this color isn't exactly holographic it does have the same sort of affect. This polish is Avalance by China Glaze. This is a slightly purple toned grey and it adds a little flash to your nails. I applied 2 coats.


Maroon/Wine is the color of the fall. My favorite maroon polish is Wine at the Gallery by Finger Paints. This polish has sparkle and is a very deep red. It applies with 1 or 2 coats.


Meet Me at the Met by Finger Paints is another grey. It is darker then Recycle and it does have sparkle. I applied two coats.


Last is Midnight Blue by E.L.F. This color is a dark navy. It is a very mature color and it is a good step up from the cliché black. I applied two coats.

No comments:

Post a Comment