Thursday, October 17, 2013

TRESemmé Split Remedy Shampoo & Conditioner Review


Its time for another review!

This time I will be giving you my opinion on TRESemmé's Split Remedy Shampoo and Conditioner. I'm just going to jump right into it. The first time I used these, the conditioner left my hair feeling very weighed down and greasy. However, my hair did look a lot less damaged and my dead/split ends looked repaired. I switched shampoo and conditioners for about a week because I didn't like the way it made my hair feel. As soon as I went back to my old products my split ends were back. A few days later I tried using the Split Remedy products again. My hair is now a little used to it, but it still does make my hair feel waxy. My hair looks great, but it doesn't feel as good. I don't touch my hair too often so it doesn't quite bother me, but if you do you might want to consider a different product line.

1 comment:

  1. Nothing feels quite like waxy weighed down hair... maybe a clarifying shampoo and then using only the Tresemme conditioner? Nice review

    ReplyDelete