Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween Nails: Pumpkins

Nail art is super trendy and super fun. When it comes to different holidays we all want to have festive nails. In this tutorial I will be showing you how to get Halloween ready nails!


Here's what you'll need. A grey polish, I'm using China Glaze's Recycle (this can be replaced with any color you'd like I just like the gray). A green, preferably one with shimmer, I'm using Caribbean Frost bye Wet 'N' Wild. An orange which is NYC's Times Square Tangerine Creme. A gold sparkle top coat I'm using COVERGIRL's Boundless Color in Gold Rush. The last polish you'll need is a black, I'm just using one from the dollar store. Finally you'll need some pins. 


Start off with clean and filed nails. It doesn't matter how your file them, just do your normal routine. 


Next, paint all of your nails, except your ring finger, with your grey or your substitute. On your ring finger use your orange color. Apply as many coats as you need then let them dry. 


Using one of the pins, dip it into your black polish and draw a Jack O'lantern face. 


Now, using the same pin and the black polish, draw lines like you would see on a pumpkin. 


Now, taking the green, you can use a pin or just brush the color to the tip of your nail to make it look like the stem. Using the gold dab it into the eyes to give it a glowing affect. 


And now your done! :) 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Halloween nails, I love the tutorial! Thank you for sharing, I pinned it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally cute! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome! I'm totally trying this!

    ReplyDelete