Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Top 5 Lip Colors for Fall


A huge fall trend is bold lip colors. Not everyone wants to go super bright and bold, so I have a whole range of colors that are my favorite's for fall.


My first pick is E.L.F's Lip Stain in Nude Nectar. It is the swatch on the left. I like this because it gives your lips a little pop of color without having to commit to a full blown red lip.


Next is Mocha by NYC. This color can be worn by itself for a neutral effortless look or it can be paired with a bold color to give you an edgy and trendy metallic look. It is the second swatch on the left.


Lipstick pencils are great for carrying in your purse or backpack. My favorite is COVERGIRL's Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in 250. It moisturizes your lips like a balm, but gives you the color payoff of a lipstick. You can also wear it more sheer for a stain effect. Its swatch is in the middle.


Next is another lip balm type item. This is Wet'n'Wild's Megashield in That's Berry Beautiful. It is a true red color and would match any skin type. Just like the Jumbo Gloss Balm, it can be worn sheer or with full color. It's swatch is the second to the right.


This last one is probably my favorite. It is Sephora's Maniac. It is a deep berry color and its perfect for fall. I found it on the clearance rack while hunting for some fall lip colors and I feel in love. It lasts long and the color is beautiful. I personally apply it then blot it so its not to heavy. Its swatch is all the way to the right. 

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy the way you talked about all of the lip colors for fall, as well as beautiful lipcolors and fall fashion

    ReplyDelete