Friday, October 18, 2013

"Lucky" Magazine Outfit inspiration: November 2013

I just got my monthly magazine from Lucky, and after reading through it the "Style" sections opener really inspired me. The title was "Go Bold in Black and White" by Jenna Gottlieb. Black and white is very simple, but very chic. It is a great fall trend, that I hope comes back next year. Here is my black and white outfit.


I paired a black long sleeve shirt, with button detailing on the sleeve, with a banded zebra print skirt. I added a pair of black leggings to keep my legs warm. The shirt is from Wal-Mart, the skirt is from Wet Seal, and the leggings are from Ross.


For shoes I threw on my favorite leather boots, that have chain and stud detailing. I got these on sale from Charming Charlies a few years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment